One Thing at a Time

I have a lot of hobbies. Dance, writing, crocheting, drawing, guitar, singing, writing songs, blogging (fail), and I quite enjoy people watching. Writing, writing songs, and blogging can't happen at the same time, it seems. I go in phases. Lately, my story writing has been really productive. For my latest story, I only need to write one more chapter to break my amount of chapter record of... well... six. And I've had a lot of good ideas lately and characters whom I love. I mean love in the real sense of the word, I think, because if they were real humans, I would seriously love them. They're also cooler than me, so I would facebook stalk them and stuff until they complied and became my friend--in real life, not on facebook. Though, they can be my friends there, too.
Because I've been working so hard on that, I haven't written a song in two months. Which is sad because I'm getting sick of my "No Slip Soul" ringtone. I find that every song I attempt to write has common themes: sunshine, moonbeams, rainbows, prisms, Roy G. Biv, and is either in the key of D, C, or G. Though I started one in E that was pretty good.
Lastly, blogging! Textual blogging is fun and all, but it would be funner (I'm aware that "funner" is not a word) to video blog. But I don't have a youtube account or decent camera. Bummer. I'm gonna go do  something else now. This was short. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment